Bourg, Eglise paroissiale Saint-Pierre-ès-Liens
This former seigniorial chapel, now a parish church, dates, for its oldest parts, from the 12th century or the 13th century. Restored a first time at the end of the 17th century (choir and nave frame) and then a second time in 1963 thanks to the donation of Arsène Gorgeon (a patron from the commune and entrepreneur in Paris), the church was again restored at the initiative of the commune in 2005 (roof) and 2011 (the chestnut shingled bell tower was redone identically).
Lavaud Vieille, Bridge
This road bridge, built between 1898 and 1900, spans the Petite Creuse and marks the boundary between the communes of Fresselines and Nouzerolles. Built of yellow ashlar, it has three arched arches resting on abutments and two piers with a rounded spout.
Cascade du Berceau de la vierge
The village of La Jarrige has a curious stone nicknamed “Le Berceau de la Vierge”. Naturally forming a large granite basin, this hollowed out stone owes its name to its peculiar shape, a sort of bed with a “baby”. The site adjoining this stone (isolated in a wood) was developed in the late 1980s by Marcel Rognaud, an inhabitant of La Jarrige: he diverted a small stream that flows a few meters below into the Petite Creuse to create a waterfall about ten meters high, and at its feet a pond at / the location of an old meadow.
Le Château du Boucher
Powerful family of Malval, then, passed from family to family, it was acquired in :1539 by Jehan du Boys, lord of Villemonteix. The castle then consisted of two towers connected by a building and a courtyard within which was a vaulted underground room. In 1569, the castle was attacked and ruined by the expedition of Wolfgang of Bavaria, who came to the aid of the French Protestants. In poor condition, the castle still appeared on the cadastre of 1836, but no longer appears on that of 1933. The only remains today are a circular tower and the vaulted underground room.
Of the feudal castle, all that remains is a circular tower standing above a platform on the right bank of the Lavaud stream. The tower was built on three levels and was accessed from the main house through three doors, one on each level. No tiles or slates have been found, which could mean that the tower was topped by a covered way and a terrace.