Bourg, Eglise Notre-Dame de Lorette
According to various sources, the church was built in the late 12th or 13th century. From this period, it has preserved only its nave, whose choir and bays, however, have been reworked. The west portal was added in the course of the 13th century, while the chapels and the bell tower date from the 15th century.
The interior of the church is distinguished by the painted vault of the south chapel as well as the presence of fragments of 15th century limestone statues.
L’ Age Boireau, Moulin
On the commune there were once two hydraulic mills: the Jaussée mill, now on the commune of Lafat, and the Age Boireau mill, whose activity ceased in 1980. Of ancient origin (18th century?), the latter appears on the cadastre of 1825 under the name << Moulin de la Chapelle ".[caption id="attachment_53992" align="alignnone" width="300"] L’age Boireau, Moulin[/caption]
La Chapelle Baloue Station
The establishment of the Saint-Sébastien-Guéret railroad line in 1886 induced the construction of a station in the hamlet of Le Goux and a gatekeeper’s station at La Jaussée. After the closure of the line (in 1940 for passengers and in 1950 for merchandise), the tracks were dismantled and transformed into a road. Three railroad bridges, however, were preserved: the one north of Le Goux (which is no longer accessible today) and those at Bel-Air and Bois-Moreau, which are perfectly identical.