Bourg, Eglise Saint-Sulpice-de-Bourges
Placed under the vocation of St. Sulpice, the building dates back to the 12th century (nave and choir) and was subject to later remodeling, particularly in the 14th and 15th centuries when it was fortified addition of buttresses at the chevet and a square bell tower (it is one of the few examples of this type dated to the 14th century). Chapels were also added in the 15th and 16th centuries as well as a sacristy in the 18th century (now dismantled). Listed as a Historic Monument in 1994, the church was fully restored between 2005 and 2008.
Le Mas Saint-Jean, Chapelle
The chapel, placed under the vocation of Saint John the Baptist, was formerly called the chapel of Mas-Chabot. It was the property of the priory of Aureuil in Limousin, which named the holders there and whose cartulary allows to attest its existence from the beginning of the 12th century. The chapel would be the only remaining building of the feudal castle called La Bastide, which was in the 15th century the property of Jean de Brosse, companion of Joan of Arc. Legend has it that she came to pray there around 1430 at the instigation of Jean de Brosse.
Bourg, Auberge de la Fontaine au Loup
This inn is a former mansion from the 18th century. It belonged to the Merle de la Brugière de Laveaucoupet family, of which General Sylvain-François Jules Merle de Laveaucoupet (1806-1892) was a member, who was mayor of the commune from 1871 to 1878. The building was bought in 1989 by the commune which decided in 1997 to rehabilitate it as an inn. After the work inherent in the rehabilitation, the Auberge de la Fontaine au Loup opened its doors in 2002.