Our selection of the most beautiful viewpoints around the lake :
- The panoramic table of the Puy de la Croix heath offers the largest view
- The Puy du Rocher, one of the highest summits of the county, overlooking the whole North-East of the lake
- Finally, the Chassagnas Peninsula offers a unique 180° viewpoint.
On the natural side :
- Go up to the Brunagères Rocks panoramic table taking the poet’s walk which offers on a clear day a view as far as the Sancy mountain range
- On the heights of the plateau, Gentioux-Pigerolles side, make the detour on the wind turbines trail offering an open view of Millevaches
- Climb up the impressive granit platform of the Clamouzat rocks to admire the view of the Limousin’s countryside
- Finally, the Mazure trail where you will discover our typical landscapes of heaths and pitbogs.