img-name-mising

Chapelle blanche

Listed or registered (CNMHS), 17th century, Chapel at Felletin

  • The white chapel owes its name to the brotherhood of white penitents who built it in 1624. Placed under the patronage of Our Lady of Hope, the garden of this largely ruined building has been developed. A stone path leads to various species of shrubs and white flowers.
Services
  • Services

    • Animals accepted
    • Self-guided visits
    • Guided visits (groups only)
Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday